Choosing Where to Live
What is it about a suburb that is most important to you?
You need to consider some of these elements before you make a decision and move to a new neighbourhood:
- 1. What are your priorities?
- 2. What types of shops would you like in close proximity to where you live?
- 3. Which kind of park would you like nearby – i.e. to walk your dog?
- 4. Which types of schools would you like close by?
- 5. What types of views would you like?
- 6. Write a list of the what’s paramount for you in your everyday life and then choose a suburb that meets your lifestyle needs.
Visit RealEstate.com.au to find out how to tell which suburb is right for you:
Benefits of Living at Baldivis
Baldivis is popular among young families, first home buyers, and retirees with Paramount Private Estate featuring the best of this vibrant area.
The suburb is home to many shops and services, making it the perfect location for your next home. Located 35 minutes away from Perth’s central business district, it is also just a short drive away from the beautiful beaches of Rockingham.
Baldivis provides a great mix of residential peace and semi-rural meets coastal living. It has all the amenities you can find in an inner-city, including a hospital, sporting facilities, and schools. You also have easy access to premium shops, entertainment venues, and cafes in Rockingham.
Why Choose Baldivis
- Education facilities – There are established schools within the suburb, including Settlers Primary School, Tranby College and Baldivis Primary School.
- Community living – You get to be part of a thriving community when you live in a suburb like Baldivis. A sense of community is promoted through the wide range of amenities, cafes and recreational options in the suburb.
- Quality of life – There are many open spaces and parks with none of the stress of inner city hustle and bustle. This relaxed environment provides the perfect location for raising a family or enjoying retirement.
- Be closer to nature – Public parks and green spaces allow residents to be closer to nature and enjoy many recreational activities, such as walking and cycling.
- Affordable living – Living in Baldivis is more affordable than living in inner-city areas. House prices are lower, and the sense of open space is much greater. At Paramount Private Estate you can select from a wide range of different sized blocks and positions, so you can choose the exact right location for your home and lifestyle.
Choosing Paramount Private Estate in Baldivis for your home is a smart choice. Contact us today to learn more.